ARCAM A39 - Display Sale
Display Model Sale - 45% Off - Save $1620!
Outperform any amp at this price - Be quick!
Arcam’s A39 integrated amplifier represents another major step forward for Arcam’s stereo audio engineering. We set out to incorporate everything we have learnt in almost 40 years to deliver an amplifier that will set new standards and provide class leading sound quality for the best possible reproduction of your music.
Drawing on the many years of amplifier design experience at Arcam, the A39 uses the best quality components and engineering practice to produce a product that will give many years of musical pleasure and reliable service.
With a class G amplifier, toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion and noise the A39 is capable of reproducing music with all its original authority and detail. Rest assured you will be hearing the music just as the artist intended.
The A39 have been designed to leapfrog the competition with a massive 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 240 into 4 ohms. It delivers 20 watts in pure class A mode while allowing for huge extra power reserves from our latest generation class G topology that is both clever and efficient. During normal operation, distortion is measured in less than one part per million so that this massive power is deliver with total control and finesse.
There have been great strides made in improving audio sources and loudspeakers in recent years and the time is right to match them in the field of amplifier design. This ground breaking amplifier is a must audition amplifiers for music lovers who understand that power is nothing without control.
- Integrated stereo amplifier with twin speaker outs
- 120W Class G amplification, 20W in class A
- On board PSU for rSeries products
- CR902 system remote control
Continuous power output (20Hz—20kHz at 0.5% THD), per channel
- Both channels, 8Ω, 20Hz—20kHz: 120W
- Single channel, 4Ω, at 1kHz: 240W
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz: 0.001%
Phono (MM) cartridge:
- Input sensitivity at 1kHz: 5mV
- Input impedance: 47kΩ + 270pF
- Frequency response (ref. RIAA curve): 20Hz—20kHz ± 1dB
- Signal/Noise ratio (Awtd) 50W, ref. 5mV input: 80dB
- Overload margin, ref. 5mV at 1kHz: 20dB